Resiliency Initiatives has a number of documents, videos, and tutorials to support your work. Please click on the links below to access the item you need. If you don’t find what you are looking for, please be in touch!
- Assessing-Resiliency Users Guide – School Version – The comprehensive step-by-step guide for school administration and staff.
- Admin Instructions For Teachers – Scanning/Paper – This documents should be provided to every teacher that will administer the C/YR:ADS questionnaire.
- Administration Coordinator Checklist – A list of tasks and documents that the school coordinator will need to successfully administer the C/YR:ADS.
- School Administration Tutorial – This tutorial outlines the steps required to administer the Child/Youth Resiliency: Assessing Developmental Strengths (C/YR:ADS) Questionnaire in schools.
- Youth Administration Guide – The comprehensive step-by-step guide for users of the Child/Youth Resiliency:Assessing Developmental Strengths (C/YR:ADS) Questionnaire.
- Youth Facilitator script – This document provides Youth Mentors and Facilitators with an example script to get you started with Administering the C/YR:ADS Questionnaire.
- Assessing-Resiliency Users Guide – Leadership version
- Assessing-Resiliency Users Guide – Staff Version
- Assessing-Resiliency Users Guide – Leadership Version – Step-By-Step ‘click-through’ outlining how to access the most commonly used Reports and Features of the database.
- Assessing-Resiliency Users Guide – Staff Version – Step-By-Step ‘click-through’ outlining how to add a client, input a questionnaire, and generate a Client Profile.
- Navigating the Assessing-Resiliency Website – A brief tutorial demonstrating the steps required to successfully add users, input questionnaires, and generate Reports and Scoring Profiles within the site.